Gracias!

Dec 19, 2011

My First Real Earthquake Experience

Just now, I had proper earthquake experience... menggelabah jap~

At first, I found myself wondering who on earth shaking my bed...

It took a few seconds to realize that I was actually experiencing my first real earthquake...

No further thinking, I had leaped out of my bed, grab Iman and  running to Mr Hubby...

Fortunately, its stopped after a few seconds...

Alhamdullillah, we're all safe...

Mr Hubby said we must do quick escape plan later...



P/S: Dahlah tgh sexy....huhuuu~


**Updated :-

Magnitude: 4.8

Date: 19 December 2011, Monday

Time: 12.38 a.m

Source: USGS, Science For A Changing World

Actually, this is the second experience, you can read here for my truly first experience ~


6 comments:

riq_77 said...

gogar2 la ek satu umah...hehe

Unknown said...

Tariq: Semua bergegar2...hahaha~

Noor Fatin said...

xpenah rasa. huu

Anonymous said...

takut lak ai dongar...~noya

fyzz said...

pernah ada experience gempa bumi masa kt Penang dulu..time 2004..time tsunami..Ya Allah takut sngt time tuh..
marya..fyzz doakan u and family dilindungi Allah swt.amin

susumanis said...

tgh sexy yg mahai tuh..kekeke