Gracias!

Apr 26, 2011

Fascinating Kota Bharu & Kota Kinabalu...

As mentioned, I went to Kota Bharu(KB) on last Februari & Kota Kinabalu(KK) last month on Mac..We have stayed at Grand Riverview Hotel, KB whereby, in KK we've stayed at Le Meridien Hotel.

Actually, my trip to KB is not really good as I got stomach pain there...It's maybe because my digestion system can't be tolerated with the local food. Be sorry for that even they're really nice! 

Here some pics to be shared...


Look yummy right? But It's cause my stomach pain...huhuhuuu...


See the eggs of near-extinct turtles...I've tried a pinch-taste of it but never have the courage to eat it...I don't know where the restaurant's owner got the egg as they are extinction threat...

Pasar Siti Khatijah from our Branch Office window...and I strolled inside & bought some souvenir for my family ONLY...hehehee

With my colleagues at Pantai Cinta Berahi aka Pantai Cahaya Bulan aka PCB
 Coming up, exciting activities at the outskirts of KK and nearby.

No comments: