Gracias!

Dec 16, 2013

To blog or not to blog...

Assalammualaikum wbt.

Hola!

Hi everyone! How I missed all of you badly... blogger friends, acquaintances & silent readers... and of course my Peruvian friends, sisters/brothers in Islam which are far far, thousand miles away from me... *sobs*

Alhamdullillah, we're now in Malaysia and I just resume my work today after a very long break... So here, on my desk... I write this just to cut the ribbon to celebrate the day where my holiday is over! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

It's a mixed feeling to be honest... to leave the kids after a few years never been apart from you and to start the work you love... indeed is not easy... but this is life... asi es la vida...

Wah, I hope we won't forget the Castellano (Spanish) as most of the time we eat 'sambal belachan'... hehehe... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

A few months back, I'd have think whether to blog or not to blog... I've been blogging since 2008, for the beginning my blog was all about business (mini shop) and my personal stories... and I never thought to make it seriously until we'd move to Lima, Peru... There, where I learned how to be a good blogger... hurmmm am I a good blogger?????! Hahaha 😁😁😁

Anyway, I have enjoyed it! I've got new friends and my readers increasing over the years... Those of you who have visiting frequently, I wish to thank you for your support... Thank very much loves... πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ

Alhamdullillah, from this world of blog I've experienced so many things in life... Oh, I've already met my blogger friends and readers!!! MashaAllah, que hermosa la vida! πŸ’™πŸ‘ πŸ‘’


With blogger Ibu Hani...


With bloggers Kakcik Juariah, Iyra Mutalib & Ibu Hani... (Sorry, takde backlink sebab guna notes... belum explore habis lagi... hehehe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Thank you also to my blog reader where we met at Tesco few weeks ago. Thank you Puan for saying hi and introduce yourself... sorry for the clumsiness if you're noticed... and I hope its not that obvious...hehehe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Wow, until today and to this moment I still don't believe where I am!!! Goshhh... it's a month already... how time flies...

Since back home, I've been so busy... And how I missed the blogsphere... But now I'm asking myself  whether blogging the way I have been blogging is consistent with how I want to live my life... I don't think there is a simple answer... I have to decide whether I should continue blogging...

If I decide in the affirmative, then the next question is what should I blog about? Should I continue the 'rojak' blog that I am doing now? With no specific theme and focus. Moreover, I'm no longer living in Peru... I've to change the name of my blog as well... Should I write about my never ending personal stories? Oh, not an easy question for me to answer.

By the way, its good to feel what I feel now... In my home country, surrounded with our beloved ones, friends, families and relatives... Eating local fruits durians, rambutans, manggis, langsat and etc.


Alhamdullillah, we still have chanced to smell the grass after the rain... to hear the thunder, to see the flash of lightning and to see the rainbow after the rain...

In front of my mil's house after rain...

But, sometime we still missing our life back in Lima, Peru... Life that less hectic, warm friends, cold whether and beautiful tranquil olive park in front of our house and of course we miss a lot cebiche!!! One of Peruvian dishes...

This is what we call life... Life is all about the kisses of hellos & goodbyes... Happy at the beginning, hate the middle and sad in the ending... How I always wish for a happy ending...

One again, to all of you, blogger friends, my readers wherever you are... thank you very much... keep in touch πŸ’Œ

Besitos xx

πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’˜

Hasta luego!

Chau!



28 comments:

Abil Fikri Ahmad said...

Welcome back! and so sorry, tak dapat ke ur jemputan kenduri that day..so sorry yea Marya..

Fiza Rahman said...

Selamat kembali ke malaysia maryaa. Bestnya dpt jumpa kawan blog.

Yunus Badawi said...

Oh dah mula kerja. Kat cawangan Cyberjaya ke?

Teruskan berblog. Ramai peminat yg nak tahu cerita Marya dan famili serta kisah2 di Peru yg belum dikongsi sebelum ini.

Kopiolimauice said...

wahh dh blk m'sia msti best kan...n ada msa kta akan tetap merindui tmpt yg kta pernah jejak ;)

Dr Singa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Acik Erna said...

assalam marya..jangan la berhenti terus..menulis juga sesekali..
dapat juga tahu perkembangan marya..rupanya marya dok seremban jugak ye..sebab acik tengok difb

Suria Amanda said...

Salam Marya..sorry sebab x dapat attend majlis you Sabtu lepas..banyak kenduri nak attend, dengan masalah kereta...macam2 hal la...sorry eh ..next time kita jumpa...

norhidana said...

kalu ada rezeki boleh la jumpa Marya n family... tp kasi chan Marya puas dulu pusing2 malaysia nih...

maszull said...

assalamualaikum marya...dah pulang ke Malaysia semula yer...:)

Unknown said...

welcome back.. baru tau you came back to malaysia.. :D

jgn stop blogging.. rehat sekejap takpe.. jgn stop terus..

Puan Kutu said...

lamanya tunggu marya update..seronok sgt dpt balik kmp hlaman agaknya smp dh berkira2 tak nak blogging lagi..jgn la camtu marya,cerita perkembangan nasuha tu berharga,cerita tentang iman juga..keep blogging ya!

btw selamat kembali bekerja..:)

JunAina said...

Selamat kembali bertugas... Perasan mesti dah lain bila ditinggalkan lama2 kan...

dear anies said...

ooo keje kt mana marya??

SemuaTentangKita said...

Welcome back! :)

Izwa Kamaruddin said...

Oh akak..kepingin nak jumpa org peru!

Mamasya said...

Aslmkum Marya

samalah kita Marya.....bila masuk kerja...dah mula sibuk teringat masa2 cuti pjg sebelum ini, byk masa dg anak2.nak sesuaikan dg jadual harian yg baru...mmg bukan mudah.blog.....jgnlah Marya stop, tulis apa2 saja yg nak dikongsikan...rojakpun rojaklah. mamasyapun bila balik Msia kurang masa nak berblog tp akn cuba terus berblog.....

Mila@Rimbun said...

harap tak terlambat.. welcome back :)

ngasobahseliman said...

Please blog. You have a way of writing which is fun and enjoyable to read. "Everyday Greatness" can be here at home too... Salam...Unty Sobah.

ngasobahseliman said...

Please blog. You have a way of writing which is fun and enjoyable to read. "Everyday Greatness" can be here at home too... Salam...Unty Sobah.

safurara said...

akkkkkkkk! rasa mcm lama je akk x update blog kan! rindunya.akk dh bersalin dh? omei nya baby~

Rumah Kuning said...

waaah sudah blk kampung. Jangan le berenti ber"blog"

Nissa Azmir said...

u dah back for good ke?

che mid said...

Hey!! Ntah nape lama tak singgah sini..tau-tau dah balik dan dah buat gather-gather pun..jeles I... happy to see back in Malaysia, may happines be with you always with career dan family and friends!! Muahhh!

Unknown said...

selamat pulang ke Malaysia~
dh lepas gian makan durian eh~ hehehehe

Jangan lah stop blogging.. nanti rindu plak ngan Marya sekeluarga. rindu nak baca update pasal Iman dan Nasuha~

Miss Mirror a.k.a Sam said...

Wow!. Welcome back Marya!.
Keep blogging, we're enjoy reading yr stories.

Miss u too!.

Ruse Sulaiman said...

Salam Marya,

Akak check Email nampak komen Marya. Dah balik Malaysia rupanya. Patutlah sepi seketika. Janganlah stop. Mcm akak bila ada masa baru 'muncul'. Bg akk blog akk mcm kwn akak. Syg sgt nk tinggalkan. Tak kisah kita nk story apa, mcm kwn mcm2 kita nk cerita.

Slmt pulang dan kembali bekerja ya.. iman dan Nasuha ok ke beralih cuaca.

Sidratul Muntaha said...

rindu betul dengan kau mek!
alhamdulillah
dah balik ko kema ri
insyaa Allahkita jumpa ye
kami tgh bz giler ni dgn kije
ade break kejap jumaat ni sampai senin tpi nk gi jenjln plak..
later story..
hugs ketat2!

Anonymous said...

As Salam,

Nice to meet u in Tesco last 2 months. Akak harap marya still tulis blog lagi.

Jika ada rezeki kita berjumpa lagi. Take care ♥

Nor fadilah
TBC Seremban