Gracias!

Feb 23, 2011

When my momentum is going down...

Have anyone of u feeling bored, sick and hate of going to work?? That's what I feel right now...it's not about I'm hating my job..I'm just not enjoying doing it...

When I was in the meeting room, I lost my concentration...they're discusing about nothing that I interested...
My mind just spinning all around and got no heart to listen..Gosshhh.. most of the time I look so damn moron...

Like to quit and run away from nothing that's keep chasing me...If I'm not thinking of paying my car, feeding my son and paying all the outstanding debt...long time ago I'll should  be resigned & stay at home and doing my own business....but unfortunately my business not strong enough to cover all the expenses...

I love my job & what I'm doing now...My job is great...but there's something that makes my momentum going down...I know to be success, I shouldn't blame others...but I'm not strong enough to face the 'thing'...I got the problem with these 'people'...they make me sick all day...The hatred inside me just want to explode-anytime...but no one will listen and bother...

I'm so fed up with all the crap around me...There give me nothing...I feel so lonely & stupid...Even I know I'm not that stupid...I got my degree on time...not like certain people, they not even taking any degrees, all they have is just a diploma with the broken english...and always talking like evil...damn...!! They always got an extra attention just because people got personal interest on them...but what I have..I have nothing to be proud of (surely, I have)...They not looking at me at all...and sometime not even realize my existance...not even appreciate what I've done...

Do you know how it's feel of being isolated...??? It's really like being tortured...it's bleeding, deep inside...but who really want to care?

Am I too sensitive?? Yeah maybe...sometimes I just cannot accept people fooling me around & laughing like they got no heart...they never give me chance to defence myself and I'm not the one who will accept whatever they said about me...I also have my pride...my ego....

Whatever it is...I won't forget how they're treating me...After all, there's a lot lessons that I learned and one of them: Trust Nobody...

1 comment:

cikbedahlaser said...

tu la.. klu keje ni.. kena ada minat n mood baru seronok n smgt kan.. sy pernah rasa.. sy suke sgt keja sy.. tp pressure keje n bos.. buat sy dh x de interest nak kerja.. kebetulan dpt twran keje lain.. blah je la